Although the play area is monitored by trained staff, children must be supervised at all times.
Coming to play today?
Don't Forget Your Socks!
- Only 1 person at at time must ride the slides.
- No waiting or playing at the bottom of the slides.
- No climbling up slides.
- To avoid injury, slide feet first with elbows tucked in.
- NO food, drink or chewing gum to be taken into the play area.
- Children must remove shoes before entering the play area. Socks must be worn at all times.
- The use of balls or other loose objects as missiles is strictly forbidden.
- NO glassware in the play area.
- Any accident or injury must be reported to a member of staff.
- Children who are unwell must NOT enter the play area.
- Climbing on the netted walls or play structure is strictly forbidden.
- Fighting or bullying will not be tolerated. Guilty parties may be asked to leave.
- NO sharp objects may be taken into the play area.